Your venue includes private access to three tree houses, L, ove Bus, exclusivity of the entire 285 acres, farmhouse and sunset sail outdoor pavilion that seats up to 150. The table and chairs we offer are optional and included. They are combination of rod iron rounds, long tables, rod iron chairs and fold up black chairs that you can situate for the perfect seating arrangement. (140 total in chairs) You can mix and match. If you prefer different chairs/tables you are welcome to bring your own.
In addition the pavilion is connected to the outdoor log cabin outdoor bar and farm kitchen for your use.
You will receive hiking maps for all the trails.
Your package also includes a planning day whereas you can stay overnight in one of the treehouses prior to your wedding day. You can bring two other guests that will be helping with your day
*Up to 20-30 guests can stay overnight at this outdoor wedding venue on night of wedding. The remaining guests must leave by 12:00 PM. See recommended accommodations on our website earthjoytreehouseweddings.com
Details of Venue
Sleeps 4 Guests (Best for 2 adults 2 small kids)
Sleeps 6 Guests .. ( Best for 4 adults 2 kids)
Sleeps 6 Guests ( Best for 2 adults 4 kids)
Queen and couch. Sleep two adults and two small kids
Approximate 30 X 30. Seating options available. Either long tables or rod iron plus a dance deck
(12) 8 feet x 30 inches
(6) 48 inch rounds
(2) 42 inch rounds
(1) 36 inch round
(1) 30 inch round
(1) 55x35 oval
(53) rod iron chairs
(88) fold up black chairs
140 total chairs
Bar Area/Log Cabin
15 X 20
We will help for car parking optimum capacity
Usually in Beautiful room in the farmhouse or in the Pete
Usually “Hickory,” Treehouse
EVENT RENTAL REGULATIONS
& RELEASE AGREEMENT
EarthJoy, LLC reserves the right to terminate the use of the farm & treehouses to any organization or individual that violates the following policies and procedures. By submitting payment to EarthJoy, LLC you are accepting the Event Rules, Regulations & Release I/We understand that the parties hereby released accept no liability of any sort by reason of said lease/rent/use and occupancy of the premises. I/We declare that the terms of this lease/rental/use agreement have been completely read and are fully understood and are voluntarily accepted.
Cancellation Policy: If for some unforeseen reason you have to cancel (like sickness or disengagement) we have a 60 day cancellation policy. Because we lock out your date from other couples $500.00 of your payment is non-refundable. If you cancel within 60 days the remainder will be mailed back to you. If within 60 days 50% will be refunded minus the $500.00 and if one month prior to your event no refund will be given.
1. 30 days prior to your wedding date all balances will be due.
2. All guests staying over-night must follow the checklist guidelines posted in their treehouse or farmhouse in order to receive a full deposit back. See #3.
3. We require an extra $250 security deposit on hold via cc that will be refunded as soon as we do a final checkout of the venue upon your departure. Please note that everything on the checklist will need to been completed in order to receive your full refund.
4. Access of the venue is 3PM for wedding weekend package.
5. Guests that are not affiliated with staying over-night must depart the premises by 12 p.m. and the music must be turned off by 11PM. As far as the remaining 30 guests that are staying that night, you are more than welcome to enjoy and take-in the remaining time privately and quietly as courtesy to neighbors.
6. The next morning following the reception, we require our guests to leave our grounds how they were when they arrived. A leave no trace policy. All of the garbage needs to be put in trash bags and put into one of the garbage cans. In the time that you are doing this, please take down and remove any and all décor that is yours by 12pm on Sunday
7. Smoking is prohibited inside any structure on the farm or treehouses, however smoking is allowed outside on the premises. We ask that you do not litter and properly dispose of your cigarettes in the ash trays provided on site.
8. Vehicles that enter the event location will be permitted to park in the designated areas. You will be assigned a parking attendant one hour prior to start of your ceremony/and or reception
9. Any materials such as fake flowers and/or other non-biodegradable materials may not be spread on our grounds.
10. No decorations are to be supported by nails, tacks or screws on walls or woodwork. We ask that you find an alternative that will have no lasting damage to the property.
11. No pyrotechnics such as fire or fireworks or anything relating to, may be used on the property.
12. To ensure the deposit or that no additional fee is charged, the property will be thoroughly inspected before and after each event. This includes doing you dishes, etc.
13. The occupants shall be liable for all damages pertaining to the venue in order to prevent EarthJoy, LLC from any claims and/or suits in the matter that an injury, death or damage to the property should occur resulting from the use of the farm. This includes providing alcohol to the guests.
14. If any rules, regulations and agreements happen to be violated in any way, including damage of the property, charges for each violation and/or damage will be billed to the occupants.
15. Supervision must be in full affect with every child at all times. They are not permitted to be in the treehouses unsupervised.
16. During the term of the rental contract, occupants will assume full responsibility for the character, acts and conduct of all guests attending by your own admission. If a violation arises and is not handled properly and immediately, EarthJoy, LLC will be notified and the event will instantaneously close & no refund will be returned.
17. In the event that weather conditions occur your event is RAIN or SHINE. The pavilion is covered and has flaps that come down on the sides.
18. The property is prohibited from any and all, unlawful activity which may be disruptive, to the community.
19. If for some reason any previous renter that has violated any of the rules, regulations, & agreements, decides to rent from us again, EarthJoy, LLC reserves the right to refuse rental of the farm to any person, group or organization.
20. You are required to obtain additional, special event insurance with liquor liability clause from your insurance carrier and list, EarthJoy Tree Adventures, 3400 Bridgeville Rd. Brooksville Ky 41004. We will need this 30 days prior to your wedding.
21. It will be your responsibility to hire or be on site for any rentals return after your check out time. Please arrange ahead of time if a rental company cannot pick up their tent or other items on Sunday by noon.
Food & Alcohol
1. In order that you choose to have alcohol served for this specific event, you must have a licensed bartender and you must submit proof of liquor liability insurance OR you obtain a caterer with a liquor license or obtain the special event insurance with liquor liability clause. This is to protect you and us. In the same case, alcohol will not be permitted on the grounds unless you have the proper insurance allowing this to take place. This will cost between, $50 - $350 and is called event insurance. You can usually obtain this through the same insurance as your car. You are required to supply us with a copy to insure that you take full responsibility for anyone drinking on the day of the event and both you and I are covered.
2. No sale of alcohol is allowed and everyone participant choosing to drink alcoholic beverages, must be at least 21. You will also be responsible for each guest, that they have a safe and resourceful way of getting home after the consumption of alcohol. This part can be eliminated if you hire a licensed bartender.
3. One week leading up the event, you will need to provide EarthJoy, LLC with the name of the caterer being used so we can make the appropriate accommodations.
4. Whomever you decide to use to cater your event, you must inform them of all rules and regulations that are permitted on this day. You will be held responsible in this matter if anything shall not go accordingly.
5. If any of the guests are acting inappropriate such as being destructive or violent, you or someone designated will either ask them to leave or they will be restricted from drinking any more alcohol on the premises from that moment forward.
CLAIMS OR RIGHTS
For and in consideration of the lease and use of EarthJoy, LLC, the Responsible Party does hereby for himself/herself, her/her guests and invitees, hereby acknowledge being of lawful age, for myself/ourselves, my/our heirs, administrators, Executors, successors and assigns, guests and invitees, hereby fully and forever release, acquit and discharge the said EarthJoy, LLC, its members and employees and all other persons, firms and corporations, and their heirs, Administrators, Executors, successors and assigns from any and all actions, causes of action, claim and demands of whatsoever kind or nature on account of any and all known and unknown injuries, losses and damages by me/us or my/our property, our guests and invitees, as a result of and directly or indirectly arising out of the use/lease/rental of the EarthJoy, LLC premises located at 3400 Bridgeville Rd., Brooksville, Ky. 41004.
By signing this agreement, it is understood by all parties that these rules and regulations are assigned to protect EarthJoy, LLC from all known injuries, losses and damages that have occurred either in the past, or those of which will arise now or later, at some point in the future.
And I/We hereby declare that I/We fully understand the terms of this Release.
It is agreed and understood that the Responsible Party hereby expressly stipulate and agree, in consideration of the aforesaid opportunity to use/lease/occupy and rent EarthJoy, LLC’s property to fully indemnify and hold harmless the said EarthJoy, LLC, its members, staff and employees, against loss from any claims, demands or actions that may hereafter at any time be made or brought against EarthJoy, LLC, its members, staff and employees, by anyone or any company or supplier, on account of any injuries, accidents, property, damage, wrongful death or any other claim that arises directly or indirectly from the use/lease/rent or occupancy of the premises.
By accepting the terms of this Release I/We understand that the parties hereby released accept no liability of any sort by reason of said lease/rent/use and occupancy of the premises. I/We declare that the terms of this lease/rental/use agreement have been completely read and are fully understood and are voluntarily accepted.
This lease/rental/use occupancy agreement and Release With Indemnity Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties hereto and the terms of this document are contractual in nature and not a mere recital. We further state that we have carefully read the foregoing Release With Indemnity Agreement and the contents thereof and we agree the same as our own free act.
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT AHEAD OF TIME and we will go over between now and your wedding
Pre-Wedding checklist Bring this with you on your planning day
__Planning day date in any of the treehouses. This is for you and two other guests that will be included in your day.
__ Number of guests agreed upon
__ Go over Arrival times
__ Go over Check out times
__ Time of set up
__ Liquor liability insurance certificate received
__ How many chairs we have
__ How many tables
__ What kind of organization do you want with the tables and chairs we provide
__ Linen or cushions not included
__ Treehouse occupancy
__ Farm house occupancy
__ Parking attendants
__ All children under 18 are supervised at all times
__ No children under 18 left in treehouses unsupervised
__Name and number of Caterer
__ Name and number of photographer
__ Name and number of DJ
__ Name and number of videographer
POST WEDDING checklist
__ All garbage disposed in black bags into rumpke garbage cans
__ All guests of treehouses follow their own check out procedure written in each treehouse
__ Farmhouse guests are responsible for the checkout list on the refrigerator of the farmhouse
__ Mainly the farm, treehouses and farmhouse the same as when you arrived minus detailed cleaning.
__ All spills, décor cleaned up.
__ Nothing damaged by guests ( 250 security deposit will be released back to cc)
Copyright © 2018 EarthJOY Treehouse Weddings - All Rights Reserved | 3400 Bridgeville Rd. Brooksville, Ky. 41004 | EarthJOY Farm 2363 Vermillion Road (859) 653-2907
Photo credits Golden Cardinal
Designed by EarthJOYfirstname.lastname@example.org